Bikecommunity in Hohenlohe  

Zurück   Bikecommunity in Hohenlohe > Tourenplaner > Feierabendrunden
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Galerie Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Feierabendrunden Ihr habt keine Lust alleine zu biken? Hier kommt rein: Abfahrtsort, - Zeit und bei welchem Wetter gefahren wird, ebenso Zu- und Absagen.

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 16.04.2018, 02:27
elvafeng elvafeng ist offline
Neuer Benutzer

Standard plenty of work to do before the team breaks until fall camp.

By THOMAS SCHMELTZ, Sentinel Tribune Sports Editor
A year ago Jarret Doege was fresh on the scene at Bowling Green and was destined to be the Falcons’ backup quarterback as a true freshman.

An early enrollee, Doege did his best to learn the playbook quickly and hone his skills to be ready if called upon when the season arrived.

He progressed quickly — maybe quicker than some expected — and eventually become the team s starter four weeks into the season. But last spring, nerves set it. This spring is the complete opposite.

“He’s really taken ownership of this football team. He’s earned the trust of his coaches and his teammates https://www.falconsatljersey.com/tan...rsey-c-68.html,” Falcons coach Mike Jinks said.

The evidence was there for Saturday’s spring game in Perry Field House.

Doege conducted two scoring drives on his only two series at quarterback. He threw touchdown passes to Scotty Miller and Bryson Denley, while engineering the offensive effectively and efficiently.

Doege had just one incompletion between his two series.

“Ten times more comfortable https://www.falconsatljersey.com/rya...rsey-c-67.html,” Doege said, comparing himself to last spring. “I feel like I can just get in and out of the plays and operate a lot quicker. And I just have trust in my guys.

“I have a ton of confidence right now Tevin Coleman Jersey, and a ton of confidence in my offensive linemen and my receivers.

“I’m learning this offense like it’s the back of my hand so I can get us in and out of good plays. I’m just comfortable with it,” he added.

The game was moved inside the Field House due to inclement weather. Rather than picking two teams, the format featured offense against defense for four 10 minute running clock quarters.

“We got what we could have out of today,” Jinks said. “We knew we’d be limited but we wanted to get some sort of work in.”

Grant Loy and true freshman Bryce Veasley took reigns of the offense for the remainder of the spring game. Loy scored a touchdown on a quarterback sneak, but it was the only touchdown in the final eight drives of the game.

“When the ones are out there … you can tell that they’ve got an idea of what they’re doing,” Jinks said. “So https://www.falconsatljersey.com/and...rsey-c-69.html, what we’re really looking at from an offensive standpoint is those little things, those fundamental things.

“We’ve had three scrimmages and I think we’ve turned the ball over one time with the first team offense and it was on a perfect hit,” Jinks added. “Those are the things that will allow us to get back to where we want to go and allow us to be the type of offense and total football team that our fan base is used to seeing.”

Bowling Green will conclude its spring workouts with two practices next week. The Falcons, still in the early stages of implementing a new defense, have plenty of work to do before the team breaks until fall camp.

They’ll use next week to get 150 200 plays on tape for evaluation. The final practices are Tuesday and Thursday.

“Usually next week is where we’d go and we’d have some simulated workouts, getting ready for summer camp,” Jinks said. “We have to utilize next week. We’ve got five days. We’ve got two or three days in the classroom and we’ve got two work days.

“Tuesday and Thursday will be huge for us.”
Antwort

Lesezeichen