Bikecommunity in Hohenlohe  

Zurück   Bikecommunity in Hohenlohe > Technikzentrum > Fahrtechnik
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Galerie Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Fahrtechnik Euch legt es bei jeder Abfahrt auf die Nase? Fragt was andere anders machen.....

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 24.11.2017, 08:11
JoeClark JoeClark ist offline
Neuer Benutzer

Standard EXPLAINING DRIVING TECHNIQUE

Hello,

I need a little help explaining something to my friend. He's relatively new to racing, but since playing forza for a bit (until Project Cars comes out) he's started doing some odd techniques, but I don't really know how to explain what's wrong with it. Coming onto a corner, he'll brake late and drop gears, but normally he'll corner in a gear above the right gear for the turn. He usually goes over every line for the corner, then past the corner, he'll drop a gear and accelerate to try to gain more exit speed. He also beat my prague lap time (which seemed a bit unlikely given the replay), so he got a big head and won't listen to me about it. I want to be able to race cleanly with him, but I'm worried he'll knock me off the road a lot.
I'm not trying to be about it, I just want to be able to drive cleanly and competitively with my friend, and right now it seems like forza rewards poor driving technique. I just need help with explaining all the technique to him, because he seems to think that beating my lap time makes him a better racer.
Anyway, any feedback would be great

For more details: video marketing
Antwort

Lesezeichen