Bikecommunity in Hohenlohe  

Zurück   Bikecommunity in Hohenlohe > Technikzentrum > Techniktalk
Registrieren Hilfe Benutzerliste Kalender Galerie Suchen Heutige Beiträge Alle Foren als gelesen markieren

Techniktalk Reifen? Gabel? Was meint ihr?

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 13.07.2018, 08:48
Rshop2018 Rshop2018 ist offline
Neuer Benutzer

Standard No more to find you unprepared, we are awaiting you!

The first half after only five minutes Edin Dzeko ST 88 rolls only FIFA Mobile Coins enough to start a deep hole and the goalkeeper of Barcelona. It is 1 to 0 and you will find 85 minutes to perform. Roma play with a tactically perfect match trying to prevent Barcelona from making its game, ownership of ball and poisonous passages to pit the opposing defense. At 55 minutes the second goal is always by virtue of the Bosnian attacker.

In reality, the attacker of the Giallorossi group is landed at the region by Pique. Two to 0. The Barcelona at this stage realizes the eligibility could go to Rome that is only a goal from achieving that objective.

The Catalan team, however, is in the mercy of Rome that has put the match perfectly can not do anything but continue and trust that the match ends. It's a goal! The pleasure explodes from the Giallorossi stadium and even if the match is not completed yet, Rome understands that it has the qualification in its pocket. Barcelona is certainly defeated and Roma deservedly improvements to the next phase.I found my striker

PAC: He is just one of those players with higher acceleration and an adequate sprint speed. I played a couple of matches with him on the base and then hit on the hunter , which attracted him to 98 acc and 88 sprint pace. Felt pretty fast after that. No complaints in any way.

SHO: I did not actually expect him to score a lot, but he scored 6 goals in 10 Div 1 game. After using Hunter, you will find that his end from the box is quite clinical. Long strikes were decent as I discovered most of them hit the rod were rescued by Tier 1 goalkeepers.

98 Death is no exaggeration and is really felt in the game. Cunning balls occur with this kind of precision and class. He lets you take your time with the game due to the kind of player he is. Deadly on fracture, when thrown through a pass or pushed, I found my striker.

DRI: World class. With this card you don't need to hurry. He can pass by the top midfielders with a couple ball rolls or just a well-timed turn. His base dribbling stat is 91, but combine that with 98 agility and balance and he is pretty much the demigod.

DEF: He's intercepted so much which you are able to see that Buy FIFA 19 Coins your opponent has a nervous breakdown during the game. Such a good positioning is all the time and his ability to follow back is phenomenal. He is 5'9, so it's a little too much to ask him to win headers, but he'll let you manage to control the midfield.
Antwort

Lesezeichen